Same-Day Roach Control
Folks may not see eye to eye on all subjects, but everyone can agree that cockroaches are repulsive—they spread disease, multiply rapidly, and can make people uncomfortable in their own homes. In Texas, cockroaches are a persistent problem, meaning they can easily infest your home, especially if it isn't inspected regularly.
When you partner with our team of experienced cockroach exterminators, you can expect:
- A comprehensive inspection of your home to find all the places roaches might be hiding.
- A customized treatment plan that tailored to your home and property.
- 24/7 ongoing communication with our team of local exterminators.
- Cockroach removal treatments that are both effective and efficient.
- Options for ongoing protection with our recurring treatment program.
- Free retreatments, if needed, that are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
If your home has a roach problem or you want to proactively protect yourself from having one, call the roach extermination experts at Alamo Termite & Pest Control today.
To learn more, check out our blog on how to get rid of cockroaches or our official guide to roach treatments.
Customized Treatment for Guaranteed Results
Cockroaches are extremely resilient pests that can't just be removed with DIY treatments. This is why most homeowners rely on a professional roach exterminator like us to help rid them of these insects. Our technicians use the latest eradication products and methods to target roaches where they nest and disrupt their life cycles.
Roach extermination requires a comprehensive approach tailored to each situation, which is why our technicians offer a wide variety of the best cockroach extermination treatments:
- Dusting treatments
- Roach baiting stations
- Stepped-up sanitation
- And more!
Due to the impact it can have on your family and the environment, we do not use roach fumigation methods, also known as 'bug bombs'—instead relying on much safer and more effective methods.
When To Call The Professionals
In addition to seeing a cockroach during daylight hours, there are several other common signs of a cockroach infestation:
- Cockroach Feces—During an infestation, cockroach droppings will be visible. The smaller roaches expel feces that look like coffee black pepper or coffee grounds. Larger roaches produce cylindrical droppings. One good indicator of the level of infestation is the number of droppings.
- Cockroach Eggs—Known as oothecae, cockroach eggs are oval-shaped and often visible behind furniture and in small spaces, such as between books.
- Unpleasant Odors—The third indicator of an infestation can be unpleasant smells. Many of the species emit a musty odor or strong oily scent. In addition to the odor, there may be dead cockroach carcasses scattered throughout the house.
If you are noticing any of these signs or are looking to inspect your home just in case, now is the best time to reach out to our team of experienced roach exterminators.
Identifying The Types of Cockroaches
There are four distinct types of cockroaches that can be found in Texas:
- American Cockroach—The American cockroach is about 1-2 inches in length, is reddish-brown in color with a shield portion behind the head that is sometimes light brown or yellow, and can most commonly be found outside.
- German Cockroach—German cockroaches are 5/8 inches in length, light brown in color, and have a thoracic shield behind the head which is marked with two black stripes.
- Smoky-Brown Cockroach—The smoky-brown cockroach can range from 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches long and is dark brown to almost black in color.
- Oriental Cockroaches—The oriental cockroach is about 1 ¼ inches long and is black or dark brown. Though they have short wings, they can not fly.
But regardless of the type of cockroach infesting your home, our team of roach removal specialists is here to help identify the pest, create a custom treatment plan, and be there for you during every step of the process.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!
As a locally-owned and operated company, our team of exterminators takes great pride in helping our community. We’ve provided dependable, affordable pest control across the region since 1993.