Critter Control in Dallas Fort Worth
Everyone loves furry animals—until they invade your space and take up residence in your home. At that point, they are no longer cute and can make your home uncomfortable. If you suspect you have wild animals nesting in your attic, crawl space, walls, under your porch or shed, or anywhere else in or around your home, call our experienced wildlife removal team today!
We are well-versed in humane animal removal and can handle just about any kind of critter. We offer:
- Squirrel Removal
- Possum Removal
- Raccoon Removal
- Porcupine Removal
- And more!
We also offer rodent removal, including mouse and rat extermination, as part of our rodent control services in DFW.
Dead Animal Removal Service
If you smell a foul odor or have other reasons to suspect that there is a dead critter in your home, give us a quick call and we will come by quickly and remove the dead animal.
Humane Animal Trapping
Pests come in all shapes and sizes and our animal trapping and capture experts are ready to take care of them all. We have ethical capture methods that will collect the critter and safely release them into the wild in a remote area. Whether the pests are in the attic, in the basement, crawl space, or in the walls, we have the tools, techniques, and expertise needed for safe and effective animal trapping and capture. Don’t hesitate to call the moment you suspect an issue. An animal loose in your house can cause serious damage to your home and belongings as it rearranges and commandeers your possessions as it sees fit.
How To Keep Wildlife Out Of Your Home
Here are some tips that can help you keep pests out of your home and off your property:
- Seal off possible entry points—You should ensure that there are no openings around your home that animals could use to get inside. Be sure to seal any cracks or holes in the foundation, repair damage to screens, and keep doors and windows shut when possible.
- Make sure that your property is not an attractive habitat for them—This means keeping your yard clean and free of debris, trimming back any trees or bushes that may provide shelter, and sealing up any cracks or holes in your home’s exterior.
- Don't leave food out for your pets, as this can attract wildlife—Make sure to keep pet food and water dishes inside and avoid leaving scraps or crumbs around outside. If you must feed your pets outdoors, do so only during the day and bring the food and dishes back inside as soon as your pet is finished.
- Invest in a heavy-duty garbage can with a tight-fitting lid—This will keep animals from getting into your garbage. You may also want to consider placing the can on a concrete pad or elevated platform to make it more difficult for animals to tip it over.
- Use scent deterrent—Certain smells, including vinegar, ammonia, peppermint, and citrus, that are unpleasant to animals can help keep them away from your property. You can either purchase commercial products that contain these scents or make your own by mixing them together in a spray bottle.
If critter problems continue, a wildlife control expert can help you determine what is attracting the animals and put together a plan to keep them away.
As a locally-owned and operated company, our team of exterminators takes great pride in helping our community. We’ve provided dependable, affordable pest control across the region since 1993.