Termite Control & Prevention Services
Termites are active year-round throughout Texas thanks to our warm summers, milder winters, and overall humid climate. This means homeowners have to be extra vigilant about protecting their homes from termites, as an infestation can happen at any time, not just during the swarming season.
When you partner with us for termite control in DFW, we will:
- Offer a free, comprehensive termite inspection, searching for signs of termites, such as mud tubes or damaged wood.
- Provide clear communications about our findings and treatment options.
- Create a custom treatment plan based on the severity of the infestation and the size of the home.
- Install Sentricon® System bait stations or use liquid treatments that effectively eliminate termites.
- Give you the choice of a one-time termite treatment or bundles for continued protection.
- Provide you with our termite warranty, which can be renewed yearly, whether you choose a one-time or continued treatment.
While that might sound overwhelming, our termite exterminators are here to take care of all the hard work for you.
How Do Sentricon Treatments Work?
As a Certified Sentricon Specialist®, Alamo's termite treatment uses the Sentricon System, which is the best termite bait system on the market. It’s designed to eliminate colonies at their source, including the queen. Here’s how it works:
- We install Recruit® termite bait stations around the perimeter of your home to create a protective barrier.
- Termites are drawn to the bait, which is proven to be preferred over wood.
- Affected termites spread the bait throughout the colony.
- Worker termites that forage die first, cutting off the colony’s food supply.
Once all the worker termites are gone, the colony can no longer support itself and collapses. This ensures total eradication of all the termite colonies on your property, as more than one can be present at a time. Learn more about the benefits of Sentricon.
What Makes Alamo Termite & Pest Control Special?
Aside from our 24/7 availability and our almost 30 years of experience, there are a few other things that set our locally-owned and operated pest control company apart:
- All of our treatments are family- and pet-friendly, ensuring the safety of your loved ones.
- We work around your schedule by offering same-day and next-day servicing.
- Instead of making you feel trapped paying for a service you don't need, we offer no-contract service options.
- We offer free quotes and free inspections for all of our services.
- All of our treatments come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee to ensure you get the results you want!
Prevent Termite Infestations Before They Happen
While we do offer comprehensive termite inspections and treatments, the best thing to do is to prevent a termite infestation from ever even happening.
To help keep your home protected from these destructive insects, we offer preventative treatments for all homes, regardless if they are pre-construction or post-construction. The best part is that our treatments are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, meaning you are in safe hands!
As a locally-owned and operated company, our team of exterminators takes great pride in helping our community. We’ve provided dependable, affordable pest control across the region since 1993.