Save 15% on Rodent Control Today!
Rodent Control in DFW
Sharing your home with rats and mice is unsettling, and can even be dangerous. To get rid of them for good, ditch the DIY treatments and trust the professionals here at Alamo Termite & Pest Control. Our comprehensive rodent exterminating service targets pests at their source to quickly and safely eliminate them.
Our rodent control treatments include:
- A comprehensive inspection to look for droppings, nesting materials, and other signs of a rodent infestation.
- Bait stations placed in areas with a lot of rodent activity, but away from kids and pets.
- Exclusion repairs to seal off entry points and prevent more rodents from coming inside.
- Recurring visits to ensure your home stays protected year-round.
Protect Your Family From Rodents
They may look small and harmless, but mice and rats pose a serious risk to your family and home. Rats and mice carry over 35 diseases, including leptospirosis, hantavirus, and salmonella. They can also cause allergic reactions, contaminate your food, and even cause fires by chewing through electrical wires. To keep you protected and get rid of rodents for good, our rodent exterminators treat current infestations while working to prevent future ones from occurring.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
The smaller the infestation, the easier it is to treat. Unfortunately, you’re unlikely to see rodents scamper by, as they are nocturnal animals that often stay away from humans. That’s why it’s important to know the more subtle indicators of a rodent infestation, so you can call the professionals at the first sign of trouble. Things to look out for include:
- Droppings: Rodent droppings look like raisins or black grains of rice and are often in cabinets, closets, and other rarely-used spaces.
- Smudge marks: Rodents bump into objects and baseboards as they travel, leaving smudges caused by the oil and dirt in their fur.
- Noises: Scratching in the walls or the attic is the most noticeable sign that there are rats, mice, or another animal present.
- Foul odors: Droppings and urine cause strong, musky odors that can spread throughout your home.
- Destroyed Food: Stay on the lookout for destroyed food in your pantry. These critters will chew through packaging, storage containers, etc.
Available Whenever You Need Us
When you discover rodents in your home, you need someone to talk to. We get that, which is why we offer 24/7 phone lines. No matter what time it is, you’ll always be able to talk to an experienced rat exterminator for help in Dallas Fort Worth. We also offer same-day and next-day treatments so you don’t have to wait for relief!
As a locally-owned and operated company, our team of exterminators takes great pride in helping our community. We’ve provided dependable, affordable pest control across the region since 1993.