What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Termite Treatment in Fort Worth, TX
Termites can pose a real threat to your home by causing structural damage that can end up being extremely costly and stressful. Once they infest a home, termites demolish everything in their way, including walls, load-bearing beams, and even parts of your foundation. If you suspect a termite infestation, don’t wait—call the termite exterminators at Alamo Termite & Pest Control!
- A complimentary, detailed termite inspection where we’ll locate the source of the infestation.
- An individualized treatment plan meant to tackle even the most severe situations.
- The installation of the Sentricon System bait stations that eradicate termites for good.
- The benefit of our renewable termite warranty.
Our Team Is Always Available
Let’s face it– the average person has a busy schedule and a long list of to-do tasks, and we don’t want to add to that burden. We’ve made it more effortless than ever for you to get in contact with us, with a 24/7 answering service and the option of same-day and next-day appointment availability. Booking your emergency termite service has never been easier.
We Guarantee We’ll Get Rid of Termites
Our highly-determined team of termite exterminators doesn’t mess around when it comes to customer satisfaction. We hold ourselves to the highest standard, which means that one way or another, we’ll make sure your home is free of termites. We are confident in our work, so we’re prepared to make the situation right if need be. We offer unlimited free re-treatments to ensure the termites are gone for good. This is the kind of service you get when you’re dealing with a company that goes the extra mile and has the customer’s best interest in mind.
Our Sentricon System
We believe in staying up to date on all of the latest technology, which is why we use the Sentricon System in conjunction with our termite treatments. Our team of certified Sentricon Specialists swears by this system to effectively eliminate colonies at their source, including the queen.
Here’s what will happen:
- We will install Recruit bait stations on the outside of your home to act as a firm layer of protection.
- The bait will lure in termites.
- Termites that have been impacted will naturally spread the bait within the colony.
- Worker termites will be eradicated first, which will restrict the colony’s food supply.
- This will eventually cause the entire termite colony to die out, addressing the source of your termite infestation.
Learn more about the benefits of using the Sentricon termite baiting system.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
Not quite sure if you’re a victim of termites? Identifying these destructive pests should be done in a timely manner to ensure the issue gets taken care of quickly. You’ll want to keep a close eye out for:
- Discarded wings of termite swarmers. You might find these around windows and entryways.
- Mud tunnels, which are used as a mode of transportation from the ground to your home.
- Fecal droppings, which is usually the color of wood and resembles shavings.
- Damage to your paint, which includes: bubbling paint, small holes, wallpaper that is peeling or discolored, and buckling wood.
If you start noticing any of these signs, call a licensed termite exterminator immediately to help assess the situation and any termite damage.
Small Business, Big Reliability
When you work with Alamo Termite & Pest Control, you can count on a big return on your investment. Unlike the big guys, we’ll work with you closely to determine the best course of action for your specific situation, educate you on termite prevention tips, and keep you in-the-know during the entire process. We may be a small business, but you’re guaranteed to receive unmatched customer service, high quality termite treatment, and results that exceed your expectations.