What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Termite Treatment in Dallas, TX
No homeowner wants to learn they have a termite infestation, and for good reason! These pests are difficult to detect, giving them plenty of time to eat through your home and causing extensive damage. In fact, these hungry insects are responsible for $5 billion in damages to US homes every year. To protect your home, trust Alamo Termite & Pest Control.
That's why our termite treatment program in Dallas includes:
- An inspection for evidence of termites, like damaged wood or frass.
- Strategically-placed Sentricon bait stations.
- Liquid treatments for added protection.
- Our termite warranty for your peace of mind.
Start with a Free Termite Inspection
Termites can easily sneak in through expansion joists, under loose siding, and countless other gaps in your home. To confirm you have termites and identify where they’re coming from, we offer a free inspection. Our termite exterminators will search your home for signs of damage, starting with the crawl space, where these insects are most likely to be. Once we’re done, we’ll go over our findings with you and create a custom treatment plan.
Schedule Your Termite Inspection Today
Convenient Same-Day Service
If you’re looking for hassle-free termite service, you’re in the right place! We offer speedy same-day and next-day treatment. That means you never have to sit around and wait for relief, we bring it to you as soon as possible. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment and get the termite-free home you deserve!
See Results with Sentricon Bait Stations
Our termite control in Dallas uses the Sentricon System, which is widely regarded as the most effective treatment option on the market. Termites prefer the Sentricon bait over wood, which draws them away from your home and prevents any more damage from happening. Even better, it eliminates the entire colony—even the queen.
Here’s how it works:
- We install bait stations around the perimeter of your home to create a protective barrier.
- Termites pick up the bait and take it back to the colony to share.
- The bait stops termites from molting, which means they can’t grow.
- Worker termites die first, leading to a total colony collapse.
Long-Term Protection You Can Count On
Not only does Sentricon get rid of existing colonies, but it also gives you long-lasting termite prevention. The bait stations stay active 24/7, deterring termites from entering your home and eliminating any future colonies. You’ll get lasting peace of mind from one effective product—what’s easier than that?
Learn More About The Benefits of Using Sentricon Termite Baiting Systems.
How to Tell If You Have a Termite Infestation
The best way to confirm you have an infestation is with a professional termite inspection, but there are a few telltale signs you can keep an eye out for. These include:
- Damaged wood with a maze-like pattern engraved into it.
- Wood that sounds hollow when you knock on it.
- Discarded wings from termite swarmers.
- Peeling or bubbling paint.
- Buckling, sagging floors.
- Mud tubes on the exterior of your home.
- Termite droppings, also called frass, that look like sawdust.
Our Termite-Free Guarantee
You shouldn’t have to worry about termites munching away at your home, and with Alamo, you don’t have to. Our termite removal in Dallas is effective, easy, and guaranteed! If you suspect termites have made a comeback, all you have to do is let us know. We’ll happily return between scheduled visits to re-service your home at no additional cost.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!