What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Rodent Control in Fort Worth, TX
Dealing with these irritating critters can have you feeling defeated, and concerned for your health, but help is always near with Alamo Termite & Pest Control! Our professional rodent service makes it easy for you to leave those DIY methods in the rearview, and opt for high-quality, efficient treatment options instead. Say goodbye to rodents for good, because you can count on our highly-skilled rat exterminators to get the job done right.
When you partner with us for professional rodent removal, we will:
- Conduct a complementary, comprehensive rodent inspection where we’ll look for any signs of an infestation.
- Come up with a unique treatment plan that is optimal for your situation.
- Install bait stations where we find the most rodent activity.
- Offer recurring treatments to make sure you’re protected, always.
Rodent Control When You Need It
No one wants to share their home with rats or mice, which is why Alamo Termite & Pest Control offers a 24/7 answering service, and the option of same-day and next-day appointments for our rodent removal services, so you can get help when you need it!
We’ll Get Rid of Rodent—Guaranteed
Our rodent exterminators in Fort Worth have a common goal in mind—to make sure your experience from start to finish is top-notch. Here at Alamo Termite & Pest Control, we keep the customer experience top of mind before, during, and after every visit. We are making a promise to you that we’ll make it right if something goes wrong. We’re confident in our customer service standards, and we are happy to refund any fees paid if our services aren’t up to par with your expectations. When you partner with us, you’re guaranteed to get high-quality rodent removal and even better results.
Recognized Signs of a Rodent Infestation
The average person doesn’t always know what to look out for when identifying a rodent infestation, but our goal is to keep you educated and informed. It’s always best to take care of the issue before it becomes out of control. With the right information, you’ll quickly be prepared in the event that rodents take over your home.
Here are some common signs of a rodent infestation to keep an eye on:
- Fecal droppings, which resemble raisins in size and in color. These can often be found around cabinets and closets.
- When rodents make their way through your home, they can leave behind smudge marks as they bump into your furniture.
- You may hear odd noises that sound like scratching in the walls.
- Musky odors from urine and fecal matter.
- Destroyed food as a result of rodents chewing through packaging and storage containers.
If you start to notice any of these signs, reach out to our team of experienced rat exterminators in Fort Worth immediately.
Never Deal with Unreliable Rodent Control Again
We’re proud of the unmatched service we provide to our community, as we aim to build relationships with our customers and treat your home with the utmost respect. Whether we’re offering advice on rodent prevention or combating rats and mice, we believe in providing the ultimate experience. We may be a small business, but one thing’s for sure, we’ll give you that big-business reliability every time. As a locally-owned family business in Fort Worth since 1993, you can count on us to deliver!
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!