What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Rodent Control in Dallas, TX
Did you know that rats and mice are not only unsanitary but actually dangerous to have in your home? These pests can transmit dozens of harmful diseases, like hantavirus, leptospirosis, and salmonella. They can also contaminate your food, ruin your belongings, and even put you at risk for an electrical fire. To keep your family safe, trust our rodent control in Dallas. We use the best products and methods to give you guaranteed relief.
When you choose our rodent removal service, we will:
- Carefully inspect your home, searching it from top to bottom for signs of rodents.
- Identify entry points and make recommendations on how to eliminate them.
- Set traps in areas with high levels of pest activity.
- Check traps regularly, removing and maintaining them as needed.
- And more!
Call Now To Schedule Your Inspection
Family-Friendly Relief from Rodents
Your family’s well-being is our top priority, so we make sure our rodent treatment is family-friendly. Our team at Alamo Termite & Pest Control only uses products that are both safe and effective, giving you a rodent-free home while maintaining your peace of mind. Your rodent exterminator will also make sure all traps are out of reach from curious kids and pets.
Our Thorough Rodent Inspection
Rats and mice will always do their best to stay away from people, making it difficult to catch an infestation while it’s still small. During our free rodent inspection, we’ll look in common hiding places like closets, behind appliances, and in the attic for signs of pest activity.
That's why our rat exterminators in Dallas put together this list of common signs of a rodent infestation include:
- Droppings, which look like small raisins or black grains of rice.
- Smudge marks from rodents bumping into baseboards, walls, or furniture.
- Scratching in the walls or the attic.
- Foul odors and stains from urine.
- Teeth marks on food packages in your pantry.
See Guaranteed Results
You don’t have to worry about rats and mice coming back after our rodent removal. That’s because our services come with a satisfaction guarantee! If rodents come back between visits, we’ll re-treat at no additional cost. Guaranteed results are just one way we go above and beyond for our customers!
We’re Always Here When You Need Us
Finding rodents in your home is definitely uncomfortable, but you don’t have to face them alone! We have 24/7 phone lines, so there’s always someone for you to talk to—even if it’s in the middle of the night or early in the morning. To make things even more convenient, we also offer same-day and next-day rodent control in Dallas. With Alamo, you’ll never have to wait to see results!
How to Keep Rodents Out of Your Home
Rodents are always looking for food, water, and shelter, which is what attracts them to your home in the first place. Once you already have an infestation, the best way to get rid of it is with professional treatment. But there are a few rodent prevention tips that can stop rats and mice from coming inside, including:
- Keep food sealed in plastic, metal, or glass containers with lids.
- Clean up spills and messes right away.
- Remove any extra pet food after feeding instead of letting it sit out.
- Keep compost bins and trash cans away from your home.
- Maintain your trees and shrubs, ensuring there are no branches touching your home.
- Replace weatherstripping under exterior doors if it gets torn or worn down.
Contact our rodent exterminators in Dallas to learn more tips and tricks to get rid of rats and mice!
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!