What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Bed Bug Treatment in Fort Worth, TX
Bed bugs quietly hitch a ride into your home and disrupt your life without you noticing. Even if your home is spotless, they can quickly take up residence and spread from room to room, hiding in places you’d least expect, including in electronics and behind outlet covers. Not only are most DIY treatments ineffective, but they can also be toxic to humans and pets if used incorrectly. The professional bed bug exterminators at Alamo Termite and Pest Control in Fort Worth will quickly get rid of bed bugs while keeping your family and pets safe.
Bed Bug Control Tailored for Your Home
Since we know that infestations aren’t only found during normal business hours, we have dedicated 24/7 phone lines for you to reach out to us and schedule a bed bug service call. When we assess your situation we will give you an estimate of what treatments will be necessary and how many visits it will take to eliminate bed bugs for good.
When you partner with us for bed bug treatment in Fort Worth, you can expect:
- A comprehensive bed bug inspection of your home to identify how extensive your problem is and where they are hiding.
- Specifically designed treatment plans for your situation.
- Use of products that keep safety in mind for you, your pets, and your belongings.
- Elimination of all bed bugs, nymphs, and eggs from your home.
- Clear and concise communication from our knowledgeable bed bug exterminators throughout the process.
- Guaranteed removal of bed bugs!
How To Tell If You Have Bed Bugs
Despite their small size, there are several visible signs that indicate you may have a bed bug infestation. Some of the most common indications that there are bed bugs present in your home include:
- Reddish-brown bugs the size of an apple seed in your mattress, cracks in furniture, along baseboards, or other hiding places.
- An unexplained musty odor, which bed bugs use to communicate with each other.
- Dark, rusty-colored spots, indicating the presence of fecal matter.
- Clusters of 3-4 bites in either a linear or zig-zag pattern, usually on the arms, hands, face, and neck, often found in the morning.
How To Prevent A Bed Bug Infestation
There are things you can do to minimize the chance that bed bugs will decide to move in with you. Carefully inspect all items that you bring into your home, as this is the way most infestations start. Reduce the risk of picking up these hitchhikers from your lodgings when you travel by inspecting your room and using a luggage rack to keep your suitcase off of the floor and furniture, including unused beds. Call our team of bed bug exterminators for more professional advice.
Customer Service You Can Trust
We have almost 30 years of experience protecting you from bed bug infestations and have been recognized as Fort Worth’s Best Extermination Company by Fort Worth Magazine. Our staff takes pride in providing swift and effective service. With Alamo Termite & Pest, you get all the advantages of a large business combined with the outstanding and friendly customer service of a small one. We guarantee that you will be happy with our work, or we will return to make it right.