Same-Day Wasp & Bee Removal
If you have started noticing wasps or bees in your backyard, we strongly encourage you to stay away from the area. Both wasps and bees are known to be very territorial and can cause painful stinging, in some cases even causing severe allergic reactions.
That's why our team of professional wasp exterminators offers:
- A free inspection of your property to locate the exact location of the hive.
- Clear and open communication about possible treatment options and the cost of each.
- Effective treatments* that will remove the entire colony without endangering the safety of your family and pets.
- Complete removal of the nest after the treatment is performed.
- Options of one-time treatments or recurring inspections for year-round protection.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee that the job will get done right.
*While we do offer stinging insect removal spray treatments, in some cases, such as those of honey bees, we offer alternative relocation options.
Professional Wasp Removal Treatments
Unlike bees, wasps are capable of delivering multiple stings in a single attack, meaning they can cause significantly more pain for your loved ones. That's why we offer treatments for a variety of stinging insects, including:
- Yellow Jackets
- And more!
Let our team of professional wasp exterminators help keep your family safe and allow you to enjoy your outdoor space without fear of getting stung.
How To Naturally Prevent Wasps & Bees
If you are looking for some natural methods to prevent wasps and bees from infesting your yard, here are a few things you can try:
- Removing Easy Access to Food: by making sure to keep garbage cans clean, sealed, and regularly emptied. Wasps are especially attracted to sweet, sugary drinks, so make sure to wash out any containers or cans before throwing them away.
- Plant Wasp-Repellent Plants: Plant varieties such as spearmint, thyme, basil, eucalyptus, lemongrass, wormwood, citronella, marigolds, geraniums, or pennyroyals around your home to repel wasps.
- Avoid Wasp-Attracting Plants: Plants such as sweet fennel, Queen Anne's lace, and yarrow are actually known to attract stinging insects to your yard, so make sure to avoid having those in your yard.
- Spray Essential Oils: Certain natural oils, such as clove, geranium, peppermint, and lemongrass, are also known to repel wasps. Simply mix the 10 drops of oil, 1 tablespoon, and 1 cup of water together, shake, and fill the mixture into a spray bottle. Apply the liquid to any areas you suspect wasps might nest.
- Spray Vinegar Water: Similar to the essential oils, you can also mix equal parts water and vinegar in a spray bottle and spray it around the perimeter of your home to keep away wasps and other stinging insects.
- Set traps: Whether you make your own trap using sugar water and a plastic bottle or use a store-bought wasp trap, these traps can help keep your yard free of wasps.
While these wasp prevention methods may be effective to some extent, they are meant to keep wasps and bees away, not treat current nests. If you start noticing any stinging insects on your property, we encourage you to call our wasp exterminators immediately.
As a locally-owned and operated company, our team of exterminators takes great pride in helping our community. We’ve provided dependable, affordable pest control across the region since 1993.