Stop Losing Sleep Over Bed Bugs!
Bed Bug Treatment in DFW
Sharing your home with bed bugs is a nightmare! These pests reproduce quickly, spread throughout your entire home, and are extremely difficult to eliminate. If you’re looking to get rid of bed bugs, you need Alamo Termite & Pest Control. With 30 years of experience, there’s no one more qualified than us.
Our bed bug treatments include:
- A thorough bed bug inspection to search your entire home for signs of bed bugs.
- Customized treatment plans that are designed to fit your needs.
- Knowledgeable bed bug exterminators who will answer any questions you have.
- Safe treatment methods that are proven to eliminate bed bugs.
Know the Signs of Bed Bug Activity
Bed bugs are small and nocturnal, so they’re easy to miss. However, they do leave behind signs of their presence that make it easier to determine if you have a bed bug infestation or not. With a little practice, you’ll be able to identify the signs and get professional help quickly. Signs of bed bug activity include:
- Small, itchy bites on your skin that are often in straight lines.
- A musty smell, similar to a wet towel.
- Rust-colored stains about the size of a pinhead on your bedding.
- Molted bed bug skins or eggshells.
- Live bed bugs in the seams of your mattress or around your bed.
How Do Bed Bugs Get In Your Home?
Most pests find their way into your home from the outdoors, sneaking in through a crack in the foundation or under a door. Bed bugs, however, are different. These pests hitchhike inside by clinging to your clothing, luggage, backpacks, second-hand furniture, or other fibers. Bed bug infestations can happen to anyone, despite how clean and tidy your home is.
As a locally-owned and operated company, we take great pride in helping our community. We’ve provided dependable, affordable pest control across the region since 1993.