Local Bed Bug Treatment
Sharing your home with bed bugs is a nightmare! These pests reproduce quickly, spread throughout your entire home, and are extremely difficult to eliminate. If you’re looking to get rid of bed bugs, you need Alamo Termite & Pest Control. With 30 years of experience, there’s no one more qualified than us.
Our bed bug treatments include:
- A free, thorough bed bug inspection to search your entire home for signs of bed bugs.
- Clear and open communication about where the bed bug activity is and how much product would be needed to treat it.
- Customized treatment plans* that are designed to fit your needs.
- Knowledgeable bed bug exterminators who will answer any questions you have.
- Effective treatment methods that are proven to eliminate bed bugs.
- A two week follow-up inspection, if necessary.
While our treatment methods do not pose a threat to the health and safety of your family, we do ask that you vacate the house while the treatment is performed—which generally takes 1-4 hours depending on the severity of the infestation—and at least 4 hours after the treatment.
Claim Your Free Inspection Today!
*It should be noted that we do not offer heat treatments at this time. We have found that the process we have selected is the most effective and the most cost-effective for our customers.
Why Should You Trust Our Bed Bug Exterminators?
Your family's safety and comfort are our #1 priority. With over 30 years as a locally-owned and operated pest control company, our team is dedicated to providing the most effective and hassle-free bed bug removal services available.
This includes offering:
- Free quotes and inspections with no strings attached.
- 24/7 phone lines to ensure we are available when you need us.
- Pest removal treatments that are safe for your children, pets, and home.
- Same-day and next-day servicing to ensure we are able to provide quick relief.
- One-time treatment options, as well as recurring treatment programs for year-round protection.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services.
When To Call The Bed Bug Exterminators
Bed bugs are small and nocturnal, so they’re easy to miss. However, they do leave behind signs of their presence that make it easier to determine if you have a bed bug infestation or not. With a little practice, you’ll be able to identify the signs and get professional help quickly. Signs of bed bug activity include:
- Small, itchy bites on your skin that are often in straight lines.
- A musty smell, similar to a wet towel.
- Rust-colored stains about the size of a pinhead on your bedding.
- Molted bed bug skins or eggshells.
- Live bed bugs in the seams of your mattress or around your bed.
How Do Bed Bugs Get In Your Home?
Most pests find their way into your home from the outdoors, sneaking in through a crack in the foundation or under a door. Bed bugs, however, are different. These pests hitchhike inside by clinging to your clothing, luggage, backpacks, second-hand furniture, or other fibers. Bed bug infestations can happen to anyone, despite how clean and tidy your home is.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!
As a locally-owned and operated company, our team of exterminators takes great pride in helping our community. We’ve provided dependable, affordable pest control across the region since 1993.