Same-Day Ant Control Services
Alamo Termite & Pest Control has been in the business of providing reliable and effective ant removal for Dallas Fort Worth clients since 1993. When you hire us as your ant exterminator, you will receive the following benefits:
- A thorough inspection of your home of all ant infestation areas and points of entry.
- A personalized treatment plan specific to your ant control needs.
- An ant treatment plan that covers all your bases and resolves your problem.
- 24/7 communication opportunities with our trained ant exterminators to address any concerns.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you’re not satisfied, we will come back and re-treat.
If you even suspect you have an ant problem, call Alamo Termite & Pest Control today for a comprehensive inspection.
The Dangers Of Ants In Your Home
Seeing ants crawling on your countertops, floorboards, and walls is disturbing and a potential health hazard. Ants are known for their painful bites, which can cause severe allergic reactions in some. Additionally, they can cause damage to your home, contaminate surfaces and food, and even spread bacteria. These pests can easily find their way into your home, leaving a pheromone trail for other ants to follow, compounding your problem. A do-it-yourself ant treatment rarely solves the problem—it's time to take your ant infestation seriously.
Schedule Your Inspection Today
We’re Available When You Need Us
Ants can get into everything—so it is vital to address the problem at its source as soon as you start noticing the ants. To make sure the professionals are there as soon as possible, we offer same-day and next-day servicing. Additionally, we have 24/7 hour phone lines to ensure that you always have the help you need!
Family-Friendly Ant Removal Methods
Ants are clever creatures. In the search for food, moisture, or shelter, these pests send scouts out to look for the right place to build their nest. Unfortunately, that location can be your home! Once inside, ant removal can be very difficult. Our ant exterminating team uses the latest products and methods to eradicate the nest and your ant infestation.
As every situation is different, Alamo offers a wide range of safe and effective products and treatment options to address your specific ant control needs including:
- Strategically places traps
- Dusting treatments
- Ant baiting stations
Our ant treatment plans are designed to keep your home ant-free without the use of harmful fumigation techniques.
Signs You Need Professional Ant Control Services
Ants leave many signs that your home has been selected for a nesting location. However, not all signs are obvious. The list below will provide the most common signs of an ant infestation:
- Trails: Seeing live trails of ants in your home. Ants will often leave pheromone trails for other ants to follow.
- Sound: Hearing rustling noises in your walls you may have an infestation of ants as these pests can live inside your interior walls.
- Sawdust: Termites are not the only pests to leave sawdust piles—your ant infestation can be creating this nuisance.
- Dirt: Having piles of soil or dirt around your property is likely a sign of an ant nest.
- Discarded Wings: Like termites, flying ants will leave discarded wings on the floor, windowsills, and doors.
Your home should be inspected by a trained pest control professional to ensure the ant colony is destroyed. If you see any of these signs, contact our team today, our ant exterminators will solve your problem—guaranteed!
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!
As a locally-owned and operated company, our team of exterminators takes great pride in helping our community. We’ve provided dependable, affordable pest control across the region since 1993.